Shipping & Returns
So Watt are providing free shipping for private purchases made through their online store (www.sowatt.com.au/shop) until midnight AEST on June 30, 2019.
1. Our packaging is often made with recycled goods to help keep virgin materials out of landfill. We are happy to accept the return of your packaging to our workshop at 3 Shirlow Street Marrickville for further use.
2. All products are carefully packaged to protect their most fragile parts. We accept responsibility for any damage caused during shipping in line with our standard terms and conditions in the Consumer Rights mentioned above.
3. Please expect a timeframe of 2 – 7 working days for shipping depending on your location.
4. You will often be required to be present at the time of delivery. The team at So Watt will contact you if this is the case.
Currently we do not offer international shipping. Please contact us at email@example.com for a quote to send internationally via DHL.
1. Returns due to change of mind
a. are at the expense of the customer. In this case the customer is obliged to package the goods to the same standard in which they were sent to enable So Watt to on-sell the returned item.
b. Any damage during the return shipping for change of mind scenarios is the responsibility of the customer.
c. This return should occur within 7 days of the confirmed acceptance of the return.
2. Returns due to damaged or incorrect goods
a. are at the expense of So Watt. In this case So Watt are happy to accept the return in second hand packaging or unpackaged. The customer is required to notify So Watt of the number of parts being returned.
b. So Watt will arrange for the collection of the return within 7 days of the confirmed acceptance of the return.
3. As per item 13 of the Consumer Rights detailed above, in the event that an item is returned via an external delivery company or our delivery staff or an employee of So Watt is called out to inspect an alleged defect in workmanship, a major fault or any other warranty claim and these are not substantiated or established to be the responsibility of So Watt under our warranty of Australian Consumer Law, the customer will be charged the costs associated with the call out or shipping of the item.