Casual position (hours negotiable) for Furniture & Industrial Design studio, So Watt, located in Alexandria.
This is the perfect role for a uni/tafe student or recent graduate looking to gain industry experience. We are currently a team of two beginning our expansion journey and looking for someone who is willing to grow and learn with us. You will work closely with our Marketing advisor who is based in Melbourne but will also be given the opportunity to research and present your own findings and recommendations.
- Knowledge or experience with SEO
- Intermediate skills required in Adobe CC Design Suite - Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Some HTML skills would be great but not crucial
- Experience updating and maintaining website content with Squarespace, Wordpress or similar
- Experience managing Google Adwords and Analytics
- Create advertisements/campaigns on Facebook & Instagram as well as design and create e-newsletters
- Fortnightly marketing pitches where you present your findings and recommendations for potential marketing avenues to the team before executing
- Photography skills would be fantastic but not crucial. The role allows you to get creative and stage scenes with our product for marketing purposes.
- Manage Pinterest, Facebook & Instagram accounts as well as the occasional blog post on our website
Experience & Salary
The successful applicant will be paid weekly for the hours they work at $20 per hour (plus free breaky of smashed avo on toast!) The experience you will gain is priceless and there is an opportunity to move into a full time roll as we grow.
No qualifications are required although previous experience would be very valuable and a portfolio will help us make our decision.
We will advise all applicants of the result, whether you are successful or not.